LAUNCHING OF MMM IN GUINEA, WEST AFRICA
MMMSL TRAINING OF TRAINERS 2022
LAUNCHING OF MMMSL BAKERY AND RESTAURANT
The Medical Missionary Movement in Sierra Leone (MMMSL) consists of Health and Wellness Clubs of Member Churches of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Club members are trained to serve fellowman by attending to physical needs of healing and wellness based upon Biblical Health Laws: Good Nutrition, Sunshine, Use of Water internally and externally, exercise, breathing fresh air, moderation in all things and avoidance of harmful practices, tempering work with rest and trust in God.
To proclaim the present truth (Rev. 14:6-11), by the training of certified Medical Missionaries through Health Clubs organized by the local Seventh-Day Adventist churches in Sierra Leone for the purpose of teaching and persuading the people of Sierra Leone to adopt Health and Lifestyle Reforms, that will impact their present well-being and prepare to become a happy, healthy, and loving Remnant awaiting Christ’s Second Coming.
- To make Medical Missionary Disciples. 2.7 MMMI
- To support and assist in the organization of health clubs in local Seventh-day Adventist Congregations in Sierra Leone 2.9 MMMI
- To promote Healthy Lifestyle Principles through educational programs, public media programs and educational institutes, based on the Bible and the Spirit of Prophecy. 2.1, 2.3 MMMI
- To teach Healthy Food Preparation. 2.3, 2.7 MMMI
- Seventh-day Adventist Membership and their friends and family
- Members of the Public who are interested in maintaining good physical and mental health